Akfix 960 is one component aerosol polyurethane adhesive foam curing swiftly with moisture. Providing very fast and powerful adhesion for various construction materials, especially highly recommended for heat insulation systems. It is designed for easy dispensing through the straw adapter included with each can.
- Powerful adhesion of polystyrene heat panels (XPS and EPS).
- Wall plugging within two hours.
- More economical. Ready to use in aerosol can.
- Up to 9 m² heat insulation panel adhesion for each can.
- Minimum expansion during drying period.
- After dried, no further expansion and shrinkage.
- A lighter material compared to plaster, alternative material, used in heat insulation systems.
- No more extra burden or weight to building.
- High yield up to 45 liters, depending on the humidity and temperature.
- Usable at low temperature like 0 °C
- It does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
There are no reviews yet.